Arah Tuju Dunia

Welcome to The Iman University of Ramadhan al-Mubarak.. 

Tuesday, June 19, 2012

PILIHAN

Want to, but I can’t help it I love the way it feels, It’s got me stuck between my fantasy and what is real I need it when I want it, I want it when I don’t Tell myself I’ll stop everyday, knowin’ that I won't [Bridge:] I got a problem and I don’t know what to do about it Even if I did, I don’t know if I would quit but I doubt it I’m taken by the thought of it, and I know this much is true Baby, you have become my addiction, I’m so strung out on you I can barely move but I like it [Chorus:] And it’s all because of you [3X] And it’s all because… Never get enough, She’s the sweetest drug [Verse 2:] Think of it every second I can't get nothing done, Only concern is the next time, I’m gonna get me some Know I should stay away from, cause it's no good for me I try and try but my obsession wont let me leave [Bridge:] I got a problem and I don’t know what to do about it Even if I did, I don’t know if I would quit but I doubt it I’m taken by the thought of it, and I know this much is true Baby, you have become my addiction, I’m so strung out on you I can barely move but I like it [Chorus:] And it’s all because of you (all because of you) [3X] And it’s all because… Never get enough, She’s the sweetest drug Ain’t no doubt, so strung out [2X] Over you, over you, over you Because of you, And it’s all because of you, Never get enough She’s the sweetest drug, she’s the sweetest drug\ people got to make choice someday right? I once make a promise to myself, that im not going to make others feel sad because of me. But it seems impossible. Truly, Allah is the owner of all Heart. Sometimes i do wonder, do i being in the right place? Only Allah knows how i feel right now. I do mistake often without even correcting them. Even now i forgot the main purposes why i was here. It is almost the end of my journey in this place but i still have a lot of problems and troubles. Its all my fault. Really, i dont know what should i do. Anyway, life must goes on.. Ya Rabb, guide me, hold me in every second and moment of my life..Forgive my mistake, make me among the people who stay in the right way... TO NAD, im really sorry.. I understand your feeling but i cant just accept it.. buang jak ak dilautan k... :~~ apela ak mencarut nieh... aduh..

No comments:

Post a Comment